6 Companies That Offer Legitimate Data Entry At Home Jobs
May 7, 2021
Data entry can be a perfect role for people who want a job with a flexible schedule.
Because most data can be entered on a personal computer, lots of companies working with data entry tasks seek work-from-home specialists. As lots of types of businesses need data entry staff, employees can often find work easily. A Win-Win scenario.
Finding a data entry job doesn’t sound like a complicated task; however, with the presence of quite some scammers offering unreal opportunities, things get a bit more tricky.
In this article, I will share with you 6 companies that offer legitimate data entry at home jobs in 2021. Let’s dig right in!
What is Data Entry?
Data entry has been around since the onset of computers, and despite the fact that these tasks have advanced, the overall concept is pretty much the same. Simply put, it needs you to take a recorded or paper copy of a transcript and input it into a computer program.
How you perform data entry differs from business to company but it generally includes anything from listening to audio clips to scanning in files and transcribing information to merely inputting answers from a study.
Here are some top genuine businesses that offer work at home data entry jobs to make extra bucks if you have basic computer skills.
- SmartCrowd – SmartCrowd (formerly known as VirtualBee) is a credible company that constantly hires home-based employees to do data entry tasks online for their clients. If you fulfill the qualification, they will accept your application and allow you to work from home doing data entry. You simply have to go to the Virtual Bee system and start working on readily available data entry jobs. The typical pay is $5-$6 per hour.You are paid weekly by check when you reach $30, the minimum payment. If you are a fast and accurate typist, this is the company where you can find easy data entry work to do from house.
- Capital Typing – Capital Typing provides numerous data entry services for organizations and offers remote data entry roles for individuals hired as freelancers. Most jobs through Capital Typing are transcription tasks, however, there are also content writing positions that turn up now and then! Positions differ, so bookmark this website to refer back to if there isn’t a position you would like!
- Clickworker – Clickworker is a crowdsourcing marketplace that connects registered employees with roles in data entry, content writing, research study, and translating.These tasks are usually micro-tasks, and pay is typically under a dollar per job completed. To sign up with Clickworker, you should finish a skills’ evaluation. Tasks can be done from anywhere at any time.
- Axion Data Entry Services – Axion Data Entry Services works with independent contractors for long-term positions, which means they do seldom have high turnover. To be considered for a position, you will need to be registered with the company and offer information about your previous data entry works.Axion looks for employees with 2-3 years of data entry experience and a typing rate of 45 words per minute. Professionals are paid on a per-piece basis.
- Scribie – Scribie hires freelance typists to work at house transcribing audio and video files. Files are generally 6 minutes or fewer.Work is readily available on a first-come basis on the Scribie site; independent contractors are paid $5-$25 per hour of audio transcribed. All work is graded on a five-point scale, and you need to stay above a grade of 2.75 to continue working as a transcriber.
- FlexJobs – FlexJobs (use promo “FRIEND30” for 30% discount) is a very useful, well-organized job board where I began my journey as a work at home dude. This website holds a ton of job opportunities in data entry and every area imaginable within the world of working from home.