Is InboxDollars Legitimate Site? Ultimate Review 2018
May 9, 2018
There are plenty of online survey-taking websites that pay, and InboxDollars is one of them. One of the oldest programs that pays its visitors per tasks. Like all the other survey-taking sites, they co-operate with advertisers with the purpose of publicity. The advertisers pay them, then they divide a sum with the customers.
Inboxdollars is a legitimate site, and was found in 2002 by Daren Cotter. The online rewards club founder has won the title of “Titans of Technology Awards” as “Best Technology CEO”. That happened in 2016, the same year his company published a report saying they reached the milestone of 50 million US Dollars giving away to its customers.
In 2015, they expanded their company by providing the new program especially for their customers in UK- Inboxdollars.co.uk. To not forget years 2005, when they founded SendEarnings, sister-website to inboxdollars and also CottorWeb Enterprises.
Today I decided to make a more detailed AND honest review on its most important features and how legitimate the site is. Whether it is scam or legit, worthy or time-wasting. I have something to tell you. Stay with me!
Is InboxDollars Legitimate Site or a Scam?
The question that much probably goes to your mind before you make the decision to join, is whether InboxDollars is actually a legitimate site to use or merely a scam that wants your time or money.
If all you want to know is if Inboxdollars is legitimate or a scam, then I will not keep you waiting. It is official – InboxDollars is totally legitimate.
However, if you want to know more on how it works, and is it really worth your time, stay with me and you will find out the answers for yourself.
How It Works
InboxDollars all started out as an online rewards club, and it remained the same to the day. The advertisers invest in InboxDollars as part of their marketing campagne, for the latter to share it with its customers. That is win-win for everyone. I emphasize that I wrote only 2 wins. As if it is a win also for the 3rd players, me and you, that is questionable.
It works by creating an account and accepting offers of any kind, which require you to complete specific tasks in order to get paid. It is free to join and all you need is a Laptop or mobile to start with it. I will talk more on the ways you can use InboxDollars later on specifically.
Who Can Use It
There is no exception. Everyone who possesses a laptop or compatible mobile phone can use. Connect on internet and that’s all you need. Unemployed, stay-at-home mum, student or grandparents, no-one is exempt.
That is one of the very few pros about it. And I am not even arrogant.
Cost and Value of InboxDollars
The sign-up to their website is pretty simple, nothing complicated, and the good part is that it is free to join. Everybody can do so in a matter of minutes. It doesn’t cost you a thing to join and certainly nothing to try.
If you are curious and want to experience it by yourself after my review, then you can do so and give a try. Nothing to lose. If you want to know the true value though, I invite you to have a look at the Pros and Cons of the programs I have gathered together for you.
They have a wide FAQ Section and also live chat for the members to communicate with each-other, which is very good.
Apart from that, they lack effective customer service as their team “is not helpful at all” as described by many unsatisfied members. They use email support system.
Ways You Can Earn Using InboxDollars
Before I go unto cons, I will explore the possibilities this website provides how earn some extra amount online. There are plenty of ways included and lots of offers from different advertisers. The list looks like below.
- Sign-up – The moment you sign-up, you will receive $5. Not bad for beginning.
- Subscribe – EBay pays- $6, stamps.com- $10. Most of them pay $5-15.
- Book Clubs – Join any club to receive up to $10. You have to pay first AND it is not very easy to do so.
- Samples – Earn $0.5 to try any offer on samples.
- Free Magazines – Get paid up to $1.5 when you subscribe to any magazine for free.
- Sweepstakes – Earn $1 to register to various companies.
- Insurance group – Join any insurance or survey group for $2 return.
- Surveys – Get paid $0.12 to $10 per various kinds of surveys.
- Video/Emails – Earn $0.01-0.02 for watching a video or reading an email respectively.
Plenty of ways how to make money using it, but is it really worth it?
Let us have a look at the cons.
InboxDollars Cons – How Recommended Is It?
As I promised you by the beginning of this article, I will expose the difficulties the customers face using this program. One of the remarkable cons as reported by several ex-customers, is their stolen personal information.
That is not to be ignored at all.
To put yourself in the safe side, it is suggested you give minimum info and your 2nd email, much better.
Let’s have a look on the cons.
- Time consuming – Most surveys require a lot of time to complete.
- Disqualified – You can get disqualified from surveys before you start.
- Delayed payment – It is not easy to withdraw money. Even the “easy” side will be after 2 weeks.
- Limited tasks – There is a limit for the number of the same task you can do.
- Ban – Various ex-customers have faced BAN and most of them for NO REAL REASON. In the process they lost all the balance they had, and sometimes that was big.
- Customer service – Many unsatisfied customers. The team is not helpful to their guests.
- Didn’t get paid – Many guests reported they didn’t get paid through sign-ups or even for hours of games played.
- Processing fee – You have to pay $3 to process the payment.
- Screenshot – Sometimes the company won’t pay you as they “don’t believe” you did certain offers, that is why you have to have a screenshot as proof to them.
If you are still struggling if you want to join or not, do not worry at all, follow me on the conclusion for further clarification.
Rating and Conclusion
A high rating for the variety of offers provided, but low on customers service. Have a look on the rating so you can help yourself make the decision.
Founder: Daren Cotter
Year of foundation: 2000
Category: Online rewarding program
Cost: Free to join
Legitimate Site: Yes
Training: 3.1 out of 5
Earning capability: 3.6 out of 5
Usability: 3.7 out of 5
Offers variety: 4.1 out of 5
Mobile Application: 4.0 out of 5
Rewards redeeming: 3.0 out of 5
Customer service: 2.4 out of 5
Overall rating: 2.7 out of 5
This was my honest review on one of the online rewarding programs. Looking at the facts surrounding this program, it is recommended as a pastime, but hardly to generate an abundant income to pay your bills with.
IF you are looking for a program to help you start your online business for years to come, then I suggest you have a look on the review I made recently on the most advanced online entrepreneurship program.
“Don’t stop at the fruit on the ground, aim the tree.” – You deserve the best.