Got a full-time job and you come back home tired and wanting to relax. Either too tired to go out for a drink or broke and you end up in front of your personal computer, looking for something to relax with yet earn something out of it?
There is a big chance the road will bring you to a survey site or any other of the kind that are willing to pay you per click. Now, that doesn’t seem like a bad idea, does it?
When it comes to making extra money online and survey sites, there is one who has been in the industry longer than the rest.
With over 13 years of site domain age, Vindale Research is one of the oldest survey sites on the internet.
However, the company is not an angel with a circle on its head with a white robe and a goldish stack of money for you. A lot of customer complaints, unhappy with the service while a lot others very happy with what they got, as to the irony of the first ones.
Now, is any of them exaggerating? They are not.
Is it possible for of them to be right?
Today I decided to have a close look and answer the question everyone is looking for, whether the site is legitimate or not. From how Vindale Research works, pros as well as honest user complaints, so you can have a crystal clear view on what the site is all about. Let’s get started!
Is Vindale Research Legitimate Site?
This is probably the most crucial answer you want to know. Without one which you don’t want to make your next step, which is very reasonable. Not knowing whether a site operates legitimately it is not very wise to go on and sign up and spend your precious time on it, is it?
To be more direct with the answer whether Vindale Research is a legitimate site or simply another online scam, let me tell you that the website is one of the oldest opinion-takers or survey sites, as are known today.
It counts over $6 Million rewards to its customers to the day with its domain age older than 13 years now, operating since 2005. Based in the United States with the main offices in New York City, the company is in the ownership of Nathanael Ehrich.
So YES, the light is green. The site is absolutely legitimate!
How it Works
Getting paid from the companies who want peoples’ opinions on their product or service and sharing the same with their customers for doing so, that’s what Vindale Research is all about.
“A market research panel” as the site itself states, Vindale Research provides well-known brands such as Amazon, Netflix or Disney with customers insights that shows what the customers are rating high and what they are not, helping companies to fix or improve their services or products. A very valuable understanding this to a better user experience, eventually.
The companies pay survey sites for the favor, only for Vindale Research to share the profits with its customers. At the end of the day, who doesn’t want some extra cash while giving their opinion on an evening with the legs relaxed on the couch? This sounds too good.
However, how harvest can you expect?
Who Can Use It
I would love to say that everyone can sign-up and use it like with most of the survey sites but that is not the case with Vindale Research, as the site is not usable globally save countries like the United States, Brazil, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
The United States stands out from the small crew with the offers of trying new products and coupons eligible solely for their citizens. However, if your name belongs to the list of citizens of one of the above countries, then there are no other restrictions and you can sign up and use it free of charge. You will also be rewarded $1 upon joining.
As soon as you get inside, it is recommended that you fill your profile information in order for you to get the surveys that match to you and your experience, making your job easier. Also, the surveys that require some working experience tend to pay more.
A professional team that is known to do their job well and there are many happy feedback from the customers that support the fact, still, there are those who don’t really agree with this, and they have proofs for it.
For example, before I started writing this post I went through a bunch of low-rated reviews given towards their customer service and their company overall.
And what I don’t like on all this is the lack of communication and assistance the customers say they never received and the same never appeared directly in their reviews, which would help the rest of us to feel more supported and welcomed with the requests towards them.
The bad reviewers seem to have an eligible reason behind it, apparently.
Ways You Can Earn Through Vindale Research
Below, I have made a list of 7 ways you can earn using Vindale Research. The list includes:
- Surveys – The main dish. Surveys pay from $0.10 USD to $7, which varies from survey qualifications and the time required to finish it. The more time and qualifications the survey demands, the more it pays.
- Videos – One of the easiest ways to make money in Vindale Research is by simply clicking play and wait for the short video to finish so you can redeem the reward. The reward range from $0.05 to $0.25.
- Emails – Another pretty uncomplicated way how to earn through the site is simply by applying to read paid emails, the same which will get you rewarded from $0.05 – $0.10, depending on the category and the bidder.
- Referral – The more friends you refer to Vindale Research, the better to your earning balance. You will receive $5 for every friend who joins the site by clicking your referring link. A good reason this to tell your friends about it, isn’t it?
- Reward Codes – There is a feature called “Reward Codes” where you have the opportunity to earn through the week by participating in challenges, polls or alerts. The same will give you a code, for it to reward you into cash. More exactly – up to $15 in balance.
- Item Reviewing – You can earn a good amount of dollars once you accept to review on an item they need you to. This is possible when the company sends you the item for you to test it and later give a review on how it works, as well as pros and cons. The same can earn you a reward which goes up to $100 on specific items and bids.
- Payent photo – A very simple and easy way how to earn a flat $5 on Vindale Research is by submitting a photo of one of the checks you have recently received from them, which serves as a proof for the purpose of helping the others who have doubts on joining the site.
Vindale Research Cons
There is no site on the internet world who is perfect and we can never expect one to be while Vindale Research definitely does not challenge the limits, either. There is a list of things that are not to be envied about Vindale Research, as the complaints on the site are not unusual. For more details, let us have a look at the other side of this rewarding program.
- Nationality – While joining is free and you don’t really need to pay for any service inside the site unless you want to as part of completing an offer, this opportunity is not available to everyone. Actually, none save US, Brazil, Australia, and UK citizens can participate in the rewarding program and that is not very exciting news for the rest of nationalities who would want to explore it.
- Survey criteria not being met – Most of the customers’ complaints towards the company are made on the exact same matter. Not rarely, customers are required to go through a pre-survey and end up getting kicked out with the reason that they have not met the criteria. To be more clear- for no real reason. While the effort and time spent to never be compensated.
- High minimum cash-out – The minimum amount of balance in order for you to be able to cash-out is as high as $50, sum this way too high to make it whole in a survey-site.
- Coupons can be used only in the United States.
- Emails from the third parties – As I mentioned above, the site is clearly legitimate. However, as soon as you sign-up and give your email in order to register, you are expected to receive a bunch of extra emails weekly, and that from the companies Vindale Research cooperates with. Sometimes you will even receive surveys which will redirect you to a survey-site other than Vindale Research. You better take care on the click of your mouse.
Name: Vindale Research
Usability: 4.4 out of 5
Customer Service: 3.9 out of 5
System functionality: 4.3 out of 5
Earning potential: 3.7 out of 5
Profit withdrawal: 4.1 out of 5
Overall rating: 4.1 out of 5
Simply putting, one of the most common reasons we get into survey-taking sites is to earn some extra money as well as pass the time, and none of them necessarily dominates the other.
And in Vindale Research you can find both of them.
Safe, secure, easy and fun to use as well as the possibility for some extra cash at the end of the month make Vindale Research one of the best at what they do. And there is nothing wrong with signing up and giving a try.
Needless to say, you cannot expect to come out with a stack of money at the end of the month from a survey-site.
However, if you would rather want to start your real adventure of making a decent amount of money online and actually live from it – I can help you. Get all the answers here!