Mania Profit: All You Need to Know
November 1, 2018
If you have ever been looking for a way to earn money online from the comfort of your home with your legs stretched out on the sofa while making few clicks, allowing yourself even the freedom to dream on making money overnight, then there is a new website in town that promises you JUST THAT. How cool is that?
$500 per day and it can be done by anyone that is able to use a personal computer or device, Mania profit promises nothing less but dreams online earnings. However, is it real or simply too good to be true?
For this and all the doubts and questions you may have on Mania Profit, today I decided to make a detailed review on the website that is taking the internet by storm. How does it work and most importantly, is it legitimate or not? Let’s get right in!
How Mania Profit Works
The way Mania Profit tries to increase their revenue is by convincing their customers to share the website and invite others in, while promising a stack of money to do so. I have emphasized words convincing the customers and their revenue, with the first one that practically means to deceive and the latter that has nothing to do with your personal profit.
Free to join, nothing to win.
They promise up to $1 for every click coming from your referral links to their site, as well as the opportunity to complete daily tasks or even upload videos on YouTube promoting them. It is all about promoting the website.
Who Can Use Mania Profit
There is no restriction of ANY kind to join the website, which means that anyone can do so no matter of age, nationality or degree. Apart from that, the sign-up is free and you can also earn up to $3 as soon as you get your feet in.
However, do you really want to do so? Think again. And by the end of this article you will be able to make a clear decision. Stay with me!
There is no contact information or customer service available at hand in the site, which makes it impossible to complain except in another platform or alternative way such as Trustpilot or even Beermoney.
This is a clear sign that you have to think twice before signing up or making even the slightest move in the website, which you very hardly you will want to, anyway. Who wants to join a site that is not ready to listen to their guests’ complains, do you?
Is Mania Profit Legitimate Site?
I know that this is most probably the main reason you came across to this review and you are in the right place. I got the answer for you, but that does not mean good news.
Mania Profit has taken the internet by storm and that happened pretty fast, escalating pretty quickly, and there they are as a new fraud hidden under the umbrella of legitimacy and high profits promises to their customers.
I would love to be otherwise but this site is not safe at all, and below I will show you a number of legit reasons to support what I am saying.
Mania Profit Complaints
Here I have decided to show you some of the most common complaints Mania Profit has received recently, and they make a long list altogether. Let’s have a look at some of them!
1. No SSL Certificate – For those who don’t know, an SSL Certificate is an online document that proves the ownership of a public key or website, and Mania Profit doesn’t own one, which doesn’t give a good impression at all. The certificate I am talking about, you can see next to your website link on the top of your site.
2. Essential grammar mistakes – Another clear sign that the site is not secure to use can be recognized by the grammar they use in their website writings. Laziness is something most frauds are well-known of, for this one to stand out from the infamous crowd.
3. Lack of contact informations – No founder information or email available to be contacted by.
4. Extraordinary claims – They promise “way too good to be true” earnings which remain none but a pleasant promise with nothing real in it.
5. Third party scams – Clicking on the offers in Mania Profit will often redirect you to a scam link on ClickBank, a mess this you don’t want to be into. So you better be careful where you step.
6. Payout threshold – Its high cash out threshold is one of the highest in the market, and this they support by their promises of high income. The probability for you to reach the threshold is as low as a camel going through the eye of a needle. Pretty much.
7. No payment proofs – Something that will give nothing but enough assurance to NOT join this site is the fact that there is not a single payment proof from their customers as a check or any other payment method.
You will hardly need to know more so you can decide to break up with the desire to join this website, do you?
Name: Mania Profit
Customer Service: 1 out of 5
Earning potential: 1 out of 5
Profit withdrawal: 1 out of 5
Overall rating: 1 out of 5
Needless to say, Mania Profit is not a safe website to use and you don’t want their 3rd parties or your time spent in a spinning wheel for nothing, that is for sure.
It is pretty clear that the only reason why the website operates is for a one-man profit and that will not change until everyone gets their eyes opened and stop getting deceived by yet another online fraud with promises that don’t make sense. The best you can do with it is stay away from it.
However, if you dream writing or having your OWN personal blog or website, which is also known as online business, then the best suggestion I can give to you is the platform I myself am a member of which I am pretty confident you will love, just like I do.
You already know your niche and would like to share it with others or you are confused between food, fashion, travel, health or hundreds of others niches and your need help in order to start your dream adventure? Learn everything you need to know in here!
For any question, feel free to contact me through my email or simply by leaving a comment below.